The hummingbird featured on this talisman is a symbol of lightness and joy, a reminder to see goodness and beauty in everything.
Classic and meaningful, this signet ring is a unique and modern take on a timeless style.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- 14k gold signet ring featuring a symbolic image.
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict-free diamond
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 12mm x 13mm.
- Diamond measures approx. 1.75mm and is 0.02 carat.