This talisman reads 'Ab Radicibus Surgere' in Latin, which means 'From the roots up.' The oak tree is a powerful symbol of growth and achievement.
Personalize these talismans with significant names, initials or dates.
Suggested: your significant date.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Unbleached cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx.27mm x 23mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.