This talisman reads 'Familia Supra Omnia' in Latin, which means 'Family Above All'. The oak tree symbolizes a generational bond, while the winged heart represents the protection of loved ones.
A brilliant cut diamond adds delicate and understated sparkle to this signature Pyrrha talisman.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict-free diamond
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 25mm x 22mm.
- Diamond measures approx. 2mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.