Pyrrha Fragments are cast in bronze and handcrafted from organic materials found in nature.
This textured cuff is a stunning standalone piece or the perfect addition to any bracelet stack.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Antiqued bronze fragment affixed to a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length..
- Large measures 7.5" in length.
- Extra large measures 8.25" in length - recommended for men.