This talisman reads 'Courage Sans Peur' in French, which means 'Courage Without Fear'. The dagger is a symbol of power, justice, and valor.
This uniquely textured unisex band ring can be easily dressed up or styled down. A striking piece when worn alone.
Please note that because this ring has a wide band, it will fit tighter and may require a larger size. If you do not have access to a wide band ring sizer, go up one half size.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver.
- Sterling silver talisman formed in a textured sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 19mm x 16mm.
- Ring band width measures approx. 8mm.