This reads ‘Fortem Posce Animum’ in Latin, which means ‘Courage To Challenge Life’.
The original, 17th-century versions of poesy rings (sometimes spelled posey, or posie) were inscribed with tiny love poems, and popularly exchanged between lovers. The name was derived from the French word poésie, meaning poem.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k gold ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures 3.5mm.