This talisman reads 'Omnia Vanitas' in Latin, meaning 'All is Vanity'. It features Chronos, the God of Time, presenting a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality, representing the transient nature of the material world.
This uniquely textured unisex band ring can be easily dressed up or styled down. A striking piece when worn alone.
Additional ring sizes are available_upon request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman formed in a textured sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 3/4".