Beak open in song, the nightingale on this talisman encourages the wearer to let the beauty of their voice be heard, even in the darkest hours.
The pieces in our True Colors Signature Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 19mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 22" for men. See size guide.