This talisman features a bear, a symbol of motherhood and childbearing. It represents ferocity in the protection of one’s family.
The pieces in our True Colors Signature Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 21mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 22" for men. See size guide.