This talisman reads ‘Fortuna’, which means ‘Luck’ in Latin. The magpie and horseshoe are both symbolic of good fortune and work in tandem to ward off negative energy.
Talisman chain bracelet featuring a small talisman on a paperclip chain bracelet.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman charm fixed on a sterling silver paperclip chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Charm measures approx. 19.3mm x 17.35mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.