This talisman reads 'Omnia Vanitas' in Latin, meaning 'All is Vanity.' It features Chronos, the God of Time, presenting a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality, representing the transient nature of the material world.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 21mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.