This talisman reads 'Non Sibi' in Latin, meaning 'Not for Self'. The pelican pulling out its feathers for its young is symbolic of self sacrifice for the care of others.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 18mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.