We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
The crescent moon featured on this talisman is symbolic of new beginnings and the making of dreams into reality.
Classic and meaningful, this signet ring is a unique and modern take on a timeless style. A 14K gold piece attached to a sterling silver base adds a subtle touch of luxury to this ring.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
We are committed to social and environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our certified zero-carbon Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and Victorian-era imagery.
Pyrrha is a B Corp, a recognized member of the Responsible Jewelry Council (certification number 0000 4572), a Living Wage employer, 1% for the Planet, and Butterfly Mark certified by Positive Luxury.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver signet ring featuring a sterling silver talisman with a 14k gold piece.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 12mm x 12mm.