This talisman depicts a snake coiled around five arrows. By themselves, the arrows represent a scattering of one’s forces in all directions. The snake’s unifying grip gathers their energy in the powerful service of a single goal.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14K Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold or sterling silver chain with a lobster clasp and Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 17mm x 14mm.