This talisman reads 'Musica Terram Coniungit' in Latin, meaning 'Music Unites the Earth.' The stringed instrument branching out into a tree is symbolic of the powerful connection between music and all living things.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14K Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
Pyrrha will donate $100 from the purchase of this talisman to support Pathway to Paris.
Pathway to Paris is a non-profit organization helping cities transition to 100% renewable energy and go zero emissions as soon as possible. Through the power of music, cultural initiatives, and ambitious climate action, we can shift our collective consciousness and create the world we truly want to live in.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold or sterling silver chain with a lobster clasp and Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 16mm x 14mm.