The dragon and castle featured on this talisman are symbols of protection. The castle’s open door, however, suggests a form of security that doesn’t isolate but enables those protected to fearlessly open their hearts to the world.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 25mm x 26mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.