The owl on this talisman denotes one who acts on opportunities and has a clear vision of a desired outcome. The key is symbolic of the reward obtained by forging your own path.
This hand-braided natural hemp talisman bracelet is adjustable to fit any wrist. Handcrafted from AZO-free, acid-free, and lead-free dyed hemp cord, it's an eco-friendly alternative to cotton.
Please note that our hemp is naturally dyed and the colors may fade over time if worn while swimming or bathing.
*Due to variations in the dye pattern of our hemp cord, placement of colors within the bracelet are random and will vary from picture shown.
Available only online and at our flagship store in Los Angeles.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on hand-braided natural hemp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 18mm.