This talisman reads 'Let Nature Be Your Teacher.' A symbol of happiness, the fern frond represents the ability of the natural world to feed our souls.
Pyrrha will donate $100 from the purchase of this talisman to support Environmental Youth Alliance.
EYA is a non-profit organization that empowers youth from equity-deserving communities to become environmental stewards through land-based education and employment training programs that center on native plant horticulture, ecological restoration, plant medicine, and community leadership.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
The pieces in our True Colors 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence. Choose between Mediterranean Blue, Emerald Green, or Deep Raspberry.
We are committed to social and environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our certified zero-carbon Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and Victorian-era imagery.
Pyrrha is a B Corp, a recognized member of the Responsible Jewelry Council (certification number 0000 4572), a Living Wage employer, 1% for the Planet, and Butterfly Mark certified by Positive Luxury.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k yellow hollow gold chain with 14k gold Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 14mm.
- To compare lengths, see our size guide.