This ring is formed from wax into a textured, organic band and set with a 2mm precious stone.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- Textured 14k yellow gold band ring.
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict free 2mm precious stone.
- Comes in a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures approx. 8mm.
- Stone measures 2mm.
- White diamond is 0.03 carat.
- Heat treated black diamond is 0.04 carat.
- Emerald, ruby and sapphire are 0.03 carat.