This reads 'Una In Perpetuum' in Latin, which means 'Together Forever'.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
Please note that because this ring has a wide band, it will fit tighter and may require a larger size. If you do not have access to a wide band ring sizer, go up one half size.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- Textured 14k yellow gold band ring.
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict free 2.85mm diamond.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring band width measures approx. 8mm.
- Diamond measures 2.85mm and is 0.09 carat.