Emerald attracts abundance.
Bezel set in rough-cut 14k gold, each semi precious stone has a symbolic meaning. The organic bezel design is framed by an oxidized circle to highlight the color and dimension of the stone.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- 14k yellow gold bezel, semi precious stone on 14k gold posts.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Earring measures approx. 9mm x 9mm.
- Emerald measures 5mm and is 0.45 carat.
- Stones may vary slightly in shape and color.