The escallop is an emblem of safe travel while dolphins, regarded as guides, signify protection across the vast sea. The seagulls represent the welcoming sounds of home at the end of a voyage.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 3/4".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.