This talisman reads ‘Olim’ in Latin, which means ‘Once.’ The skull, a classic memento mori, is a reminder that life is fleeting.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility—our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Sterling silver chain and lobster clasp with Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx.19mm x 19mm.