This talisman reads 'Solvitur Ambulando', meaning 'It is Solved by Walking'. The tree is a symbol of life, and the ingenious fox signifies one who is adept at problem-solving. Walking clears the mind and makes space for calm, creative thinking.
This open link chain suspends your favorite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze
- Silver or Bronze talisman affixed on a sterling silver paperclip chain (3.35mm) with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
- Pyrrha branded gift box made from 100% recycled paper
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 18mm.
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.