This talisman reads ‘Solvitur Ambulando’, meaning ‘It is Solved by Walking’. The tree is a symbol of life, and the ingenious fox signifies one who is adept at problem-solving. Walking clears the mind and makes space for calm, creative thinking.
This open link chain suspends your favorite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
For additional Paperclip Chain Talisman styles, please contact customer care for details.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Silver or Bronze talisman affixed on a sterling silver paperclip chain (3.35mm) with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 18mm.