This talisman reads ’Solvitur Ambulando’, meaning ’It is Solved by Walking’. The tree is a symbol of life, and the ingenious fox signifies one who is adept at problem-solving. Walking clears the mind and makes space for calm, creative thinking.
Please note that the styles in the Pyrrha 14k Gold Collection are smaller and more delicate than their sterling silver counterparts.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Lovingly handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold
- 14k gold chain and lobster clasp with 14k gold Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 17mm 15mm.