Roman goddess Venus is the embodiment of love, sensuality and fertility. It was said she rose from the sea on a clamshell, fully formed and infinitely desirable.
Rich in history, Pyrrha Intaglios are cast from antique Greek and Roman mythological relief carvings that were once collected as souvenirs by Europeans embarking on an educational rite of passage known as the Grand Tour.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Bronze talisman on a faceted pearl strand or oxidized rope chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 1 1/4" x 1 1/2".