This talisman reads 'Omnia Vanitas' in Latin, meaning 'All is Vanity'. It features Chronos, the God of Time, presenting a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality, representing the transient nature of the material world.
Sleek and sophisticated, this Pyrrha money clip offers a stylish way to organize your cash.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver money clip.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 21mm x 21mm.
- Money clip measures 47mm in length.