This Latin talisman reads 'Omnia Vanitas' or 'All is Vanity'. It features the God of time, Chronos, presenting a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality. This represents the transient nature of the material world.
Sleek and sophisticated, this Pyrrha money clip offers a stylish way to organize your cash.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver money clip.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 3/4".
- Money clip measures 1 7/8" in length.