This talisman features a winged hourglass and reads 'Pereant Et Imputantur' in Latin, meaning 'May they Perish and be Reckoned to our Account', referring to the hours that we spend-wisely or not.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 1/2".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.