This talisman features the Three Graces from Greek mythology. Shown in a trinity, the Goddesses embody charm, beauty, and creativity. It was believed these deities had the gift of endowing artists and poets with the ability to demonstrate exquisite talent.
The pieces in our 14k gold collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14k gold talisman on knotted freshwater pearls with a 14k gold Pyrrha branded quality tag.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Necklace measures 20" in length.
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 3/4".
- Pearls measure approx. 4mm.