This talisman reads 'Non Sibi' in Latin, meaning 'Not for Self'. The pelican pulling out its feathers for its young is symbolic of self sacrifice for the care of others.
Carry your loved ones close to your heart with this classic collector's piece that opens up to house a photograph.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver locket on a silver French rope chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
- Locket can hold two photos with approximate dimension: 14mm x 9mm. Cutting template is provided.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Locket measures approx. 17mm x 13mm.