We have archived this item. Limited quantities remain.
Available online only.
A celebration of the bonds of friendship, this talisman features three birds carrying a ribbon that reads 'Ami Cor Um Communia Omnia', meaning 'Friends Share Everything'.
- Rose quartz is a symbol of eternal love.
- Chalcedony is a symbol of creativity and positive energy.
- Aventurine heals the heart and promotes inner strength.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Silver or Bronze talisman on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 17mm x 15mm.
- Necklace measures 24" in length.