The three-leaf shamrock is a symbol of the unity of sun, water and earth. This talisman reads 'Erin Go Bragh' in Irish, meaning 'Ireland Forever'.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 5/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.