This talisman reads 'Non Sibi' in Latin, meaning 'Not for Self'. The pelican pulling out its feathers for its young is symbolic of self sacrifice for the care of others.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- 14k gold talisman on knotted freshwater pearls with a 14k gold Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Necklace measures 20" in length.
- Talisman measures approx. 9/16" x 1/2".
- Pearls measure approx. 4mm.