This talisman reads 'Non Sibi' in Latin, meaning 'Not for Self'. The pelican pulling out its feathers for its young is symbolic of self sacrifice for the care of others.
Carry your loved ones close to your heart with this classic collector's piece that opens up to house a photograph.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 14K Gold locket on a 14K Gold 25GA cable chain.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Locket can hold two photos with approximate dimension: 13mm x mm. Cutting template is provided.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Locket measures approx. 14 mm x 16.5 mm