The thistle on this talisman represents independence, the sun vitality and the crown accomplishment. Together, they symbolize one who is self-reliant and fearless.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver cable chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Charm measures approx. 3/4" x 7/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.