This ring reads ‚ÄòCarpe Diem‚Äô in Latin, meaning ‚ÄòSeize the Day.‚Äô It is a reminder to live in the moment, as time‚Äôs flight is swift.
The original, 17th-century versions of¬†poesy rings¬†(sometimes spelled posey, or posie)¬†were inscribed with tiny love poems, and popularly exchanged between lovers. The name was derived from the French word¬†po√©sie, meaning poem.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- ¬†Sterling silver ring.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Band width measures 3.5mm.