This talisman reads ‘Quaere Lucem’ in Latin, meaning ‘Seek the Light.’ The moth is a reminder that the guiding light you are seeking is inside you. Follow your intuition to your path of transformation and realize your highest potential.
This hand-braided natural hemp talisman bracelet is adjustable to fit any wrist. Handcrafted from AZO-free, acid-free, and lead-free dyed hemp cord, it's an eco-friendly alternative to cotton.
Please note that our hemp is naturally dyed and the colors may fade over time if worn while swimming or bathing.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on 1.8mm hand-braided natural hemp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 20mm x 18mm.
- Extendable from 6.5” to 9.5”.