Sapphire symbolizes loyalty.
This delicate stone set 14k gold ring adds an element of luxury to your ring stack.
The pieces in our 14K Gold Collection are enhanced with a fully cured hypoallergenic black ceramic layer to enhance the detail of the imagery.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
14k gold rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
Available online only.
As a carbon-neutral certified B Corp, we’re committed to reducing our environmental footprint. Our sustainable jewelry is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14k gold in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sustainably cast in 100% recycled solid 14k gold.
- 14k yellow gold stone set nugget formed into a thin 14k gold ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 9mm x 9mm.
- Band width measures approx. 3 mm.
- Sapphire measures 5mm and is 0.45 carat.
- Stones may vary slightly in shape and color.