Rose quartz is a symbol of eternal love.
Bezel set in rough-cut sterling silver each semi precious stone has a symbolic meaning.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
Available online only.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha signature jewelry is handcrafted using time honored, old-world techniques.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver.
- Sterling silver textured ring featuring a faceted semi-precious stone.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 9mm x 9mm
- Stone measures approx. 5mm x 5mm.
- Ring band width measures approx. 3mm