The bluebird and lily of the valley on this talisman are uplifting symbols of joy. They encourage the wearer to embrace the notion that happiness may ebb and flow, but always returns in time.
Multicolor Amazonite brings your awareness to new possibilities.
Borrowed from the French term for long necklace, these Sautoirs add color and meaning with a string of knotted semi-precious stones.
The pieces in our True Colors Signature Collection are enhanced with a durable, hypoallergenic, and colorful ceramic layer for a gem-like translucence.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Silver talisman on a Talisman clip on 6mm beads with a Pyrrha branded quality tag
- Fastens with a lobster clasp
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 24mm x 20mm.