This talisman depicts two lovebirds and reads 'Unique Quoique Deux' in French, which means 'Unique Though Two'. This represents two unique souls who have found each other.
Delicate and finely detailed, this versatile ring can be worn individually or added to any ring stack. Size down to wear as a midi ring.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
Rings are handcrafted to order and may take an extra 3 business days to ship.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver symbol charm formed in a sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 10mm x 11mm.