This talisman features a unicorn, an elusive and mysterious creature said to be the personification of innocence and purity. Unicorn horns are believed to hold the power to heal sickness.
A brilliant cut diamond adds delicate and understated sparkle to this signature Pyrrha talisman.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver cable chain.
- Gypsy-set, brilliant cut, conflict free diamond.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 1 1/4" x 1".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men. See size guide.