Never one to hide its glorious plumage, the peacock featured on this talisman is a symbol of confidence in one’s own identity, encouraging the wearer to stand tall and show the world the beautiful being that they are.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Silver talisman with a hard link drop
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 24mm x 22mm.
- Hard link drop measures 1.7”.