The head of Medusa is a powerful symbol of female strength, survival, and resilience in the face of aggression. This talisman serves as a reminder of the incredible power and courage that resides within you.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver
- Silver talisman with a hard link drop
- Flush set, brilliant cut, conflict-free diamond
- Letterpress printed meaning card (handmade from recycled materials)
- Black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 26mm x 25mm.
- Hard link drop measures 1.7”.
- Diamond measures approx. 2.00mm and is 0.034 carat.