This talisman reads 'Fortuna', which means 'Luck' in Latin. The magpie and horseshoe are both symbolic of good fortune and work in tandem to ward off negative energy.
Talisman chain bracelet featuring a small talisman on a charm bracelet chain.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman charm fixed on a sterling silver charm bracelet chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Charm measures approx. 18mm x 14mm.
- Small measures 6.5" in length.
- Medium measures 7" in length.
- Large measures 7.5" in length.