This talisman features a horseshoe flanked with wings representing luck and protection.
This hand-braided natural hemp talisman bracelet is adjustable to fit any wrist. Handcrafted from AZO-free, acid-free, and lead-free dyed hemp cord, it's an eco-friendly alternative to cotton.
Please note that our hemp is naturally dyed and the colors may fade over time if worn while swimming or bathing.
*Due to variations in the dye pattern of our hemp cord, placement of colors within the bracelet are random and will vary from picture shown.
Pyrrha will donate $100 from the purchase of each Rainbow Braided Bracelet to support The Trevor Project, with a minimum contribution amount of $25,000 directly benefitting LGBTQ youth.
Available only online and at our flagship store in Los Angeles.
About The Trevor Project
The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) young people. The organization works to save young lives by providing support through free and confidential suicide prevention and crisis intervention programs on platforms where young people spend their time: a 24/7 phone lifeline, chat, and text. The organization also runs TrevorSpace, the world’s largest safe space social networking site for LGBTQ youth, and operates innovative education, research, and advocacy programs.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on hand-braided natural hemp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 14mm x 14mm.