The symbol of a horseshoe represents luck. The wings which flank the horseshoe signify protection.
A brilliant cut diamond adds delicate and understated sparkle to this signature Pyrrha talisman.
- Pyrrha signature talismans are handcrafted using authentic wax impressions and imagery from the Victorian Era.
- Each design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver anchor chain.
- Gypsy-set, brilliant cut, conflict free diamond.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 1/2" x 1/2".
- Stone measures approx. 2mm.