This talisman reads 'Si Je La Perds Je Suis Perdu' in French, which means 'If I Lose it I am Lost'. The sailor represents independence and adventure; a star lights the journey.
This bracelet features a talisman on a hard wire bracelet that functions as a hook and eye clasp.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze Talisman on a sterling silver hammered wire bracelet.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 3/4" x 3/4".
- Small fits a 6.5" wrist.
- Medium fits a 7" wrist.