This talisman reads 'L'Amour' in French, which means 'Love'. It features a cherub holding a heart, symbolic of affection. The cherub is a helper of Cupid, the God of Love, and assists in the onset of profound and passionate adoration.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 5/8".