This talismans reads 'La Fin Depend Du Commencement' in French, which means 'The End Depends on the Beginning’. It is a reminder that the outcome of a goal often depends upon the energy and commitment with which it started. The ouroboros, a snake swallowing its own tail, is symbolic of the perpetual nature of learning.
Big and bold, this Pyrrha talisman ring makes a statement that carries a meaningful sentiment.
Please note that because this ring has a wide band, it will fit tighter and may require a larger size. If you do not have access to a wide band ring sizer, go up one half size.
Additional ring sizes are available upon request.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, we’re committed to environmental responsibility — our jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era. Member of 1% for the Planet, Ethical Metalsmiths, and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Cast in 100% recycled sterling silver or bronze.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver ring band.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and a black cotton Pyrrha branded pouch.
+SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Ring face measures approx. 22mm x 19mm.
- Band width measures 7mm.